CityJet | Not disclosed | Full-time | Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
Supervisory Experience / Accounting and Finance / Administrative Work / Strong Supervisory Skills / Financial Supervisor / Accounts Supervisor
- Finance Manager
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Review and sign-off on Accounts Payable (AP) control accounts, accruals and prepayments prepared by AP staff.
- Develop and refine month-end checklist for AP department.
- Eliminate inefficiencies, and develop policies and procedures, to establish best practice in the AP function.
- Ensure suppliers are paid amounts due within the agreed payment terms.
- Ensure suppliers’ accounts are regularly reconciled, and differences on supplier accounts investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure suppliers who have been paid on proforma invoices are followed up for final invoices and payment reconciliation.
- Suggest and implement improvements to financial control systems (e.g. automatic allocation in Exchequer).
- Communication of AP policies, practices and procedures to other departments and external suppliers.
- Mentoring and leading other members of the AP team.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a finance team, with diverse responsibilities, some of which should be in an Accounts Payable role.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Able to self-manage and organise team members’ workloads efficiently.
- Strong analytical skills and solution focused.
- Proficiency in standard MS Office programs, with good Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
© 2017 CityJet DAC