Lovin Group | Not disclosed | Full-time | 20 Molesworth St, Dublin 2, Ireland
Ad Operations Manager
We are a large digital publisher, based in Dublin and looking to expand our ad ops department. We aim to become the leading digital publisher for brands in Ireland. By working closely with brands we aim to connect advertisers with our audience and deliver on their key objectives in a meaningful way.
The Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting. In addition, the ideal candidate for this growth potential role is career-driven and eager to join a sharp Ad Ops team at one of today’s fastest growing online media companies.
• Work with sales, editorial, account managers and vendors to implement and oversee ad campaigns on site, mobile, app and email products
• Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting
• Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as needed
• Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance
• Work closely with sales, marketing, editorial, design, and tech as well as on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions
• Oversight of high impact calendar and inventory reservation and management
• Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to display publishers
• Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in DFP, working with advertisers and ad networks to receive assets for campaign launches
• QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, flash files, and other advertiser-provided creatives
• Develop and streamline processes to facilitate and expedite display publisher on-boarding and case/incident tracking, as needed
• Opportunity to develop and build out exciting new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile
• Provide technical support to advertisers, account managers and others via phone, email and web
• 3 to 4 years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), OpenX, ADX, etc.
• Experience using third party Ad Serving vendors like Doubleclick Studio, MediaMind, Pointroll, Jetpack, CheckM8, AdMarvel, etc.
• Experience working with mobile Rich Media vendors such as Celtra, Crisp Media, Teeds etc.
• Familiarity with Internet programming and debugging; familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools (LiveHTTP Headers, FireBug, Charles, Fiddler)
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
• Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.