Lovin Media Group | Salary not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin 2, Ireland
Communication Skills / Interpersonal Skills / Strategic Planning / Team Player / Digital Media / Relationship Management / Project Manager / Agency Sales / Campaign Development / Strategic Pipeline
Lovin Media Group is a leading lifestyle publication across 6 sites in 5 countries. With a rapidly expanding global footprint, 20 million monthly readers, and the most engaged social pages in each jurisdiction, Lovin Media is producing world class organic and branded content with a key, core mission: To deliver the inside track, wherever you are. 2017 saw huge growth for the business and the launch of 2 new cities. 2018 will continue on that trajectory, and the Lovin brand will be present in 10 countries throughout the world before the end of the year.
As Agency Sales Manager, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our business. A high-performance sales org, the road ahead for Lovin Media is very bright. We need someone to help us on that road, and shape the future of the business.
We believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. So, in joining the Commercial Team, you will join a community that believes in promotion from within. And with such a rapidly growing business, there is a lot of opportunity for progression.
- Join an awesome Agency Sales team that is driving the growth of the Group
- Develop and nurture key agency relationships throughout Ireland
- Conceptualise and sell award-winning, innovative advertising campaigns
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world on delivering their key activations to our engaged audience
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of revenue to the Commercial Director on anticipated revenue per month and per quarter
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key advertising trends and spends in Ireland
- Help us shape and define key strategy and growth mechanics that will propel the business to further success
- 2+ years of Agency Sales experience is a bonus, but not required
- 1+ year of selling experience absolutely crucial
- Be an outgoing, passionate person with a flair for frontline selling
- Have an ability to lead others and inspire high performance
- Media sales experience preferable, but not necessary
- Be highly organised and autonomous
- Be an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Be comfortable and energised operating in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Lovin Media Group
- Competitive salary
- Revenue-linked bonus scheme
- Compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Beautiful office surroundings with meeting rooms, break out areas and beer tap!
- Onsite changing and shower facilities
- In-office bicycle storage
- Equipment provided and anything else needed to help you do your job better