Net Affinity | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for a digital content executive and content writer. This role will hold primary responsibility for managing our company blog, social channels, email marketing and PR communications, and will report to our Director of Marketing.
This is a wide-ranging role with scope for growth, and is perfect for a digitally-minded writer with marketing experience looking to take on more responsibility and growth, with the backing of a great team behind them.
As we are a hotel technology company, candidates able to demonstrate knowledge and/or experience in the hotel industry will have an advantage.
What We Do: We Love Hotels!
Focused exclusively on the hotel sector, Net Affinity has collated the brightest, most commercially focused, experienced and passionate team of online marketers, account managers, designers and developers whose combined skill set ensures our clients’ online success and continued growth. Our team is friendly & warm, with a natural hospitality flair.
Our team has a huge variety of talent and skills. We work with independent hotels to provide them with our stellar booking engine, cutting-edge digital marketing services, and bespoke website designs. However, we have one thing in common: hotels are where our heart is. While hospitality experience is not a must, most of our team has first-hand experience working in the hospitality industry, which gives us the expertise to relate to our clients in a strong, personal way.
Sound like a team you’d like to work with? Don’t be afraid to reach out!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Developing clear, engaging ideas to creatively appeal to target markets and support larger marketing goals
- Writing and editing blog-style articles on a range of topics related to hotel technology, in a manner consistent with our brand and tone
- Collaborate with teams to develop new content ideas and execute those ideas
- Managing larger scale content projects such as e-books, digital reports and video production
- Manage and maintain all website content
- Manage email communications to readers and our client base
- Managing paid campaigns on major social platforms as well as Google AdWords
- Working with our sales team on lead development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Strong digital skills, particularly related to digital marketing and social media
- Strong analytical and data skills; the ability to structure bodies of data and report on conclusions drawn, as well as to spot trends.
- Skills related to project management, including time and scope management, team communications, and outstanding organizational skills
- Detailed planning with an ability to focus on technical details as well as a larger strategy
- Ability to creatively achieve business outcomes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Primary degree preferred in English, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline (such as Journalism or PR)
- Some experience with digital marketing, preferably in a role focusing on content
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience growing brand awareness, increasing website traffic and generating leads
- Managing paid marketing campaigns on Google AdWords as well as social media
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working with a B2B technology & services company or within the hotel industry
We Take Care of Our Team
Here at Net Affinity, we believe in taking care of each other, working as a team, and having fun together. If you come on board, here are just a few of the rewards we offer:
Treats & Perks:
- TGIF: Fridays are a special time, and we don’t want to ignore that. Dress code is casual and we finish up a little early to help get the weekend started.
- Birthday Bonus: Happy birthday from us! We want you to enjoy your special day. So, to get your celebrations off to an early start, enjoy a half day leave from work on us.
- Net Affinity Birthday: Happy Net Affinity birthday! As a thank you for your loyalty and commitment, we invite you to celebrate your work anniversary with us by enjoying a half day leave from work on your Net Affinity commencement date.
- Loyalty Programme: Thank You! Your support and years of dedicated service with us is very much appreciated. To show you just how much, we are rewarding you with additional annual leave days depending on your years of service with us.
- Refreshments: A working day goes by much more smoothly with a refreshing cup of tea or freshly brewed gourmet coffee. So please enjoy a Nespresso coffee or an organic herbal tea any time you like – on us.
- Pizza Friday: On the last Friday of every month, we all come together for a chance to catch up, unwind, share our successes of the month and enjoy a few slices of pizza and cold beers.
- Summer Party: The annual Net Affinity Summer Party is a chance to enjoy the good weather, unwind, chill out and party the night away till the wee hours.
- Quarterly Social Events: The Net Affinity ‘Fun Committee’ are dedicated to organising quarterly fun filled social events for us all to enjoy – be it after work meals, drinks or fun activities.
Employee Well Being:
- Healthy Eating: Fresh fruit and healthy snacks are provided to help you on your way to “5 a day”. So, instead of reaching for that chocolate bar, grab a piece of fresh fruit to cure that afternoon lull.
- Health & Exercise Team: We have a dedicated Health & Exercise Team at Net Affinity dedicated to helping us all get healthy and active throughout our working day. From delicious healthy lunch ideas to a variety of walking trails for you to discover during your lunch hour, the team is here to get Net Affinity fit and healthy.