Distilled SCH | Not disclosed | Part-time | Wexford, Ireland
In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business, Distilled SCH. Distilled SCH leads the three highly successful Irish online marketplaces DoneDeal.ie, Daft.ie and Adverts.ie.
At Distilled SCH we pride ourselves on finding resolutions and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction. As a Customer Support Representative, you will need to be an advocate for our products as well as a champion for our customers by playing a key role in ensuring that our sites have a positive impact on the daily lives of our users.
The role involves:
- Handling high volumes of emails, reports and reviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Providing fast, accurate and friendly responses to all queries.
- Analysing the root cause behind questions and issues, identifying patterns and solving problems.
- Applying smart prioritisation of your time to help figure out how to apply yourself to different types of requests.
- Looking for any opportunities to delight our users by surprising them with a level of service beyond their expectations.
- Monitoring all platforms for any fraudulent behaviour and reporting on the findings.
- Following process to troubleshoot all technical queries across every platform and helping to solve each customer issue.
- Becoming an expert on our products and platforms.
- Developing a deep understanding of our users and using initiative to overcome any obstacles.
- Always placing the customer first and ensuring our products and processes are centered around the user’s best interests and the impact our sites have on their daily lives.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 4 years experience in a customer service related role.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about Customer Service.
- Have the flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Be a real team player with strong ability to show initiative.
- Have a keen eye for detail and identifying patterns.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good technical skills with the ability to confidently communicate any issues to the team.
- Familiarity with ZenDesk would be a plus.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest online companies.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Fully paid VHI Health Insurance.
- Friday treats.
- A dynamic, challenging and fun working environment.
- You will be given a chance to create a significant contribution to our future direction.
- The chance to make a lasting difference.