Electric Media Group | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
A unique opportunity to work with the Electric Media team to plan, manage & execute campaigns for clients. This will involve the buying and planning of digital direct and programmatic media. This position involves client and agency support and campaign management and reporting. The successful candidate will be working closely with a sales and management team to contribute to the growth of the company and help in finding new opportunities for Electric Media
- Campaign strategy and execution. Liaising with our in house sales team, media agencies and direct clients to ensure that every campaign meets and exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Briefs analysis and campaign interpretation
- Understanding campaign and client KPI’s.
- Setting up of campaign creatives and pixels. Troubleshooting pixel issues where necessary.
- Monitoring and optimising of all campaigns.
- Efficiently managing campaign budgets.
- Monitor campaign performance in the DSPs Ad servers and agency DCM where necessary.
- Efficient reporting of all campaigns post campaign. Providing both the internal team and the agency/client with relevant insights on campaign performance and helping with recommendations for any upcoming activity.
- Liaising with clients on campaign strategy for upcoming activity.
- Develop technical knowledge base in audience based digital buying and relevant systems
- Act as liaison between trading desk and other key stakeholders
- Responsible for overall media plan maintenance and delivery
- Responsible for the setup of and troubleshooting of PMP’s.
- Researching new innovative products and partnerships
- Work as part of the wider ad operation team.
- Liaise with publishers and partners to ensure all campaign elements are scheduled and delivered
- Work as part of the wider ad operations team.