Bizimply is looking to add a designer to the team to help create the next generation in workforce management software. Designing at Bizimply means that you will be designing experiences for our customers from the ground up, no joining the dots or polishing off other peoples work. You will be involved in everything from early research and strategy to wire-framing, testing and reviewing your work to ensure it’s pixel perfect before releasing to 1,000’s of users. Your work will require you to collaborate with other great people on a daily basis from engineering, customer success and business operations.
We are on a mission to revolutionise the way businesses engage with their employees. The 20+ strong Bizimply team have created the world’s best Employee Management Platform. Designed specifically for Hospitality and Retail businesses we have combined all their day-to- day management requirements (scheduling, HR, clock-in stations, shift reporting etc.) into one easy-to- use cloud based system
Considering we have not met you yet, you could be anyone! Besides all of the obvious things like being passionate about design, enjoying solving complex problems and embracing feedback, the most important thing is that you enjoy working with great people in a fast paced environment and we enjoy working with you!
About The Role :
You will be joining our Co-Founder and Head of Product to help take initial product requirements from our customers and team to create new, innovative products and experiences for our customers. Alongside product development you will also help to define the Bizimply visual identity, work to instil a design led culture across the business and build and maintain a style guide and set of design principles which guide decisions and ensure consistency and clarity in our design.
- A portfolio of shipped products highlighting your visual and interaction design abilities.
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company and/or a startup a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Suite / Sketch (the tool dosen’t really matter but you may need to open some files)
- Experience using prototyping tools such as InVision.
- 2+ years experience building and shipping products and features for mobile and desktop
- Design and develop low-fidelity wireframes, working prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs for web and mobile.
- Initiate and participate in research for design & product feedback.
- Update brand visuals and guidelines.
- Self-manage multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables.
- Improve shipped features by revisiting usability, adoption and frequency of use.
- Assist other departments on projects where design input is needed.