Balls.ie | Salary not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Sales / Online Advertising / Direct Sales / Digital Sales / Marketing
Reporting to the Commercial Director, as a member of the Direct Sales team, you will be identifying and pursuing new advertising clients for Balls Media and creating new client relationships
- A minimum 2 years in a fast paced sales environment (preferably advertising sales)
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets on a weekly / monthly basis
- Proven examples where you have worked on your own initiative to get sales across the line
- You will be required to prospect heavily and create a solid pipeline of opportunities in order to develop them into strong and viable revenue streams for the company.
- You will be consulting with new prospective clients on every level, from every industry, and preparing suitable advertising proposals for them to present in person.
- You will be required to maximise customer retention with all of your clients through strong customer service and up-sell where appropriate.
- You should have excellent negotiation and closing skills and an ability to see opportunities in every area
- A genuine drive for achieving sales targets
- You will be required to take direction and instruction from colleagues and management.
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Good attitude and who enjoys hitting targets
- Strong time management and admin/organisational skills
- Excellent personal appearance and appropriate dress required at all times
- Available for office hours (8:30 – 5:30) and outside of these hours when required
- Strong working knowledge of PC’s, MS Office Suite and comfortable working with other systems