Distilled SCH | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Ireland
Distilled SCH (Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie, Adverts.ie) are looking to hire a Head of Customer Support, to lead a newly centralised customer support function which brings our teams closer together for greater impact.
About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the company behind Ireland’s hugely popular marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group, and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business Distilled SCH. With our three brands we comand leading positions across a number of sectors, and are now recruiting a Head of Customer Support to lead the teams across each of these brands.
About the role
As Head of Customer Support, you will lead the Customer Support function and teams for over 750,000 daily users between our three sites. You will be responsible for building processes to ensure the invaluable product information that is generated from the thousands of interactions a day does not get siloed and centralized in the Customer Support teams, but helps to facilitate the whole organisation becoming more customer-centric.
- Manage, develop, and coach the team
- Collaboratively build a common way of working between each site.
- Develop a strategy for each brand, maximising the levers available in order to provide the most effective and appropriate level of support for each.
- Partner with the heads of Product and Engineering to build effective processes for customer support to effectively input into new initiatives.
- Ensure that at all times, we are striving to help our users succeed in achieving the goals for which they use our brands.
- Strong experience managing customer support teams within the digital or online industry.
- An understanding of, and interest in, web & mobile technology, products, and the basic mechanics of online marketplaces.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire.
- Experience working with Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Desire to continue learning new customer communications best practices and approaches.
- Strong collaborator, and problem solver, with a desire to simplify and make things happen.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a changeable environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest online companies.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Fully paid VHI Health Insurance.
- Friday treats.
- A dynamic, challenging and fun working environment.
- You will be given a chance to create a significant contribution to our future direction.
- The chance to make a lasting difference.