Balls.ie | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Video Editing / Video Production
Balls Media is about to hire a top notch video content producer to lead its fast moving team into the ever changing world of video production.
The perfect candidate will have a rake of experience planning, producing, shooting, editing and promoting content. This is a unique opportunity for a talented self-starter to work with global brands, develop original ideas and and lead a busy production team.
Balls Media are the publishers of Balls.ie, Collegetimes.com and TheSlicedPan.com where we entertain more than 2m people each and every month. As well as written and digital content, Balls Media have an extensive footprint in the world of audio and video.
- Experience of live streaming solutions like Facebook Live, Periscope, Wirecast and Twitch.
- Pre-Production Legend: Generate Ideas, Work to Briefs, Organise Shoots.
- Production Expert: Camera Operation, Audio Recording, Lighting.
- Post-Production Whizz: Editing, Colouring and Graphics.
- Familiarity with online video channels.
- An understanding of how to make content engaging.
- TV/Film/Online production experience preferred.
- Interest in Irish sport an advantage.
A sense of humour definitely key.