Digital Marketing Institute | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to the CEO the HR Manager provides a full suite of HR services across the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to work with a fast growing international business.
- HR strategy and planning, decision making and day to day operational responsibilities to support the strategic direction of the business.
- Strategically work with the Executive Management team to agree Human Resource plans and play a role in the strategic direction of the business.
- Develop and implement strategies based upon the needs of the business, organisational changes, resource and budget management, talent and succession planning.
- Project design and delivery.
- Implement policy changes in line with current regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Propose and manage annualised HR budget to develop HR Policies and Plans to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for contracts and recruitment strategies with budgetary and cost awareness.
- To lead the HR function, ensuring excellence in customer service, and support to the business, through excellent operational delivery and customer service in accordance with statutory requirements and Company standards
- To lead and develop the HR Reward strategy.
- Develop and continuously review plans to attract talented staff.
- Case manage all discipline, grievance and counselling issues, ensuring all company procedures are adhered to and all actions are fair and compliant.
- Develop and work within internal & external networks to ensure that all HR processes/solutions incorporate latest thinking to maximize results.
- Support People Development.
- Provide advice to clients on-site on a range of HR and IR issues.
- Build strong relationships with current designated client base.
- Implementation of change management.
- Assist senior management/middle management to ensure implementation of HR Best Practice.
- Actively foster a culture of engagement in line with our company core values
- Develop engagement action plans from annual employee engagement survey.
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as assigned
Recruitment and Resourcing
Manage/administrate full life cycle recruitment process, for both internal and external vacancies, including:
- Agree job descriptions with line managers
- Arrange advertisements as appropriate
- Create website and linkedin content to attract potential candidates
- Source candidates through direct and agency channels
- Conduct selection interviews
- Provide guidance for managers with regard to setting starting salaries and benchmarking
- Manage supplier/agency relationships – including negotiating fees and Terms & Conditions
- Co-ordinate and deliver induction training
- Support annual resource planning
- Advise the business on performance management issues, and when necessary manage the full disciplinary process
- Conduct and advise on Grievance processes
- Negotiate and prepare Compromise Agreements when required
- Keep abreast of current and up and coming employment law issues and update policies and procedures as required
- Assist in maintaining and developing HR database system
- Prepare information, reports and metrics as required
- Understanding of key implications of Employment law (inc. discrimination; immigration; employment rights; contracts of employment and data protection legislation)
- Knowledge of performance management tools
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing techniques
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
5-7 years of HR Management experience with a recognised HR qualification.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate and fast administration, organised in tracking own work and remaining on top of a high volume workload
- Ability to provide guidance/coaching to management and employees
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating employees fairly (compulsory)
- Negotiation Skills
- HR Practice Skills
- HR Procedures Knowledge
- Problem Solving Skills and Analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with a willingness to contribute to the development of the business in order to maximise new business opportunities
- Deadline and KPI driven
- Excellent team player
- Self-start, innovative and enthusiastic
- CIPD Member advantageous
*The successful candidate must be willing to travel.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard in digital marketing. Our programmes are taught in over 80 countries around the world. We have certified more digital marketing professionals to a single standard than any other educator in the world. Our training programmes are designed to bridge the gap between traditional academia and industry demands by providing qualifications that demonstrate competency in the digital marketing skills so highly sought after in the workforce today.