Net Affinity | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
The role is for strong candidates with the opportunity to join a cohesive team in an innovative, creative and friendly office environment. You will work as part of the Software Development team, having exposure to a range of proprietary web based products.
You must hold an IT degree or equivalent with knowledge in the areas listed below.
The remuneration is commensurate with experience. Individuals who demonstrate examples of their work will have a distinct advantage.
Exceptional candidates without the required relevant experience may also be considered.
Interviews can be held outside of normal office hours if required.
- SQL, MySQL/PostgreSQL & Database Design.
- Front-end, back end and database technologies.
- Developing web applications.
- Integrations; XML, JSON, REST.
- Version control systems; SVN/Git.
- MVC architecture.
- Object oriented programming.
- Creating reusable and testable code.
- PHP frameworks; CakePHP/Laravel 5.
- JIRA Software, Bamboo, Bitbucket.
- Command line Linux environment.
- Scrum development methodology.