Digital Marketing Institute | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be working within our international sales team with a remit to sign new partners in specific markets and develop these relationships to increase the partner revenue stream.
We are recruiting for a highly experienced, New Business Sales Consultant working who can help us to continue to grow our education and certification business internationally.
- In this role you are responsible for achieving new business targets through the acquisition of new partners from Private Training Organisations, and Private Colleges, Business Schools and Universities.
- Networking and fostering business relationships at the highest level within these organisations using a consultative selling approach.
- Researching your target market to generate leads, prospecting and prioritizing leads.
- Evaluating potential partners, negotiating contracts and bringing them through the full sales process using a consultative approach.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Effectively managing a pipeline of prospects, and accurately report progress in CRM.
- Accurate and consistent forecasting.
- Working closely with the operations and product team to provide partners with a seamless operational service.
- Ensuring compliance with the contract requirements and assisting clients from a sales and marketing perspective to support them in delivering our courses.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years demonstrable sales experience.
- You must demonstrate success through a consultative sales approach, selling to a number of key people across an organisation.
- Credible and confident at C-Suite level with a strong network of contacts and excellent networking skills.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets within specific deadlines.
- You must have experience of successfully negotiating large value, complex contracts.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing sectors and technologies is preferable.
- Presentation skills are crucial and you will need to be comfortable at building relationships remotely. Highly credible to build strong long term relationships with senior people in our partners organisations.
- Strong reporting skills with a proven track record in delivering in a target driven environment to specific KPIs.
- High performer in an acquisition role,who is highly target driven and motivated.
- Be ambitious, target driven and be used to exceeding a range of KPIs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Flexible and open to change as this role will change and evolve as the Digital Marketing Institute grows.
- A consultative sales approach that ensures the needs of the client are met effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing techniques.
- Highly passionate, with an ability to empathize with the customer by seeing things from their perspective, and understanding their motivations and goals.
- Enjoy speaking to customers about digital marketing and how the Digital Marketing Institute can drive ROI for their business.
- Team player, who thinks like an owner and takes a proactive approach to developing your market.
- You take an analytical and strategic approach to developing your market.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard in digital marketing. Our programmes are taught in over 80 countries around the world. We have certified more professionals to a single, industry validated, standard than anyone else in the world. Our training programmes are designed to bridge the gap between traditional academia and industry demands by providing qualifications that demonstrate competency in the digital marketing skills so highly sought after in the workforce today.