Distilled SCH | Not disclosed | Full-time | Wexford, Ireland
In July 2015 the Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group, the Oslo listed international media group and leading player within online marketplaces globally, announced the establishment of a combined business, Distilled SCH. Distilled SCH owns the three highly successful Irish online marketplaces DoneDeal.ie Daft.ie and Adverts.ie. We are now recruiting a Product Manager to join our Motor Team.
The Motor team are responsible for all Motor products across Adverts.ie and DoneDeal.ie. This role will mainly be focused on the DoneDeal.ie platform, but will see lots of collaboration across the business.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager who is ready to set their skills to work within a small but mighty team of product experts. You will work with diverse and lean teams who are in constant state of continuous discovery and delivery. You are the liaison between product and tech to deliver an end to end solution that defines the users job-to-be-done and solves it.
- Work closely with Motor Head of Product to drive forward products that meet our business goals.
- Be the voice of the consumer user with your greatest passion being user experience. This doesn’t mean you’re a pixel pusher, rather you’re comfortable getting out there testing the product and talking to users getting feedback first hand.
- You’re able to form well researched product hypotheses based not only on users first hand feedback but compliment these insights using qualitative methods.
- You’re a born collaborator, and can work closely with UI/UX peers to ensure your findings come to life and to validate concepts.
- You’ll work as a conduit between the user and lean delivery tech teams to craft & translate solutions into a market ready product. This includes answering questions from developers, unblocking issues and clarifying requirements.
- Work with the QA team to manage, investigate and prioritise bugs.
- Communicate progress, challenges and risks to leadership teams.
- Your ability to get things done is legendary, you’re a natural at product ownership and can ensure work is prioritised to meet the objectives of our projects and roadmap.
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape our team culture and product processes.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You have product Management experience – including market research and UX testing with minimum 4 years experience in a similar role.
- You possess deep domain knowledge of customer problems and aspirations, you love defining user scenarios, use cases, and user stories through visual, verbal and written communication.
- You have the ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps that speed up launch to market.
- You’re experience is mostly in the mobile product development domain.
- You don’t need to be able to code but understanding the technology stack and most importantly understanding the level of effort involved is crucial to making the right decisions so if you can demonstrate this, it’s a major advantage.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment before or if not, be willing to learn!
- You can demonstrate experience guiding teams to execute on quality deliverables. You have an innate ability to get things done!
Working at Distilled SCH:
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- 21 days holidays per year, plus an additional days leave per year of service
- The opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest online companies
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fully paid VHI Health Insurance
- Monthly breakfasts
- Friday treats
- A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment
- You will be given a chance to make a significant contribution to our future direction.
- The chance to make a lasting difference