Bizimply | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Ireland
At Bizimply we’re creating a platform to help retail and hospitality businesses engage with their employees and manage their business. We tackle complex problems and deliver simple software solutions from employee scheduling and attendance to daily reporting across multiple locations.
As a passionate, experienced and talented Ruby developer you will be helping to shape our team and scale our technology to accommodate our growth. The business is at a stage where requirements change frequently so flexibility and a can-do attitude is a must. We’d love to find someone who has previously worked on a Rails project that has gone through the changes Bizimply are about to experience.
- Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
- Review code written by teammates and participate in technical decision making
- Demonstrate continued desire to progress in the business by keeping up to date with our industry, competitors and services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the needs of customers are met
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and best practices
Experience/Skill Set Required
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience in production environment
- BS / BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Motivated and driven with the ability to lead by example
- Customer centric with an ability to turn customer problems into solutions
- Excellent time management with strong organisational skills