Digital Marketing Institute | €50 – 70K | Full-time | Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for identifying individual and group training needs and addressing these needs through creation and delivery of comprehensive coaching and training programmes using established coaching and training methods. Our online training consultants offer one to one consultations and sell across our product range of online digital marketing and selling training courses to a global customer base. Converting inbound leads to sales using a consultative approach and maximising outbound sales opportunities. The coaching programme manager is required to support these activities through development and training driving consistent improvements on an ongoing basis. Working to monthly revenue and activity targets this is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team and build your career in a dynamic environment where you will be working with industry leaders.
- Design and delivery of coaching and training programmes in line with business objectives, targets and goals
- You will identify, plan, develop and implement effective training workshops for the online team based on a comprehensive needs analysis
- Identify training requirements for individual consultants, and implement effective known 1 to 1 coaching methods to develop and consistently improve consultants skill sets
- Induction design, planning and training of newly hired consultants with a view to getting them to the required performance levels in a given timeframe
- Motivate training consultants to achieve high performance, through design and delivery of all training programs and monitoring of calls for quality assurance. Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you’ll be asked to provide short, medium and long- term planning and scheduling
- Comprehensive documented constructive feedback to coachees with a strong emphasis on positive learning outcomes and performance improvement
- Have clear reporting structure in place to show KPI areas of focus and expected improvements as a result of training and coaching programmes delivered on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Work closely with supporting functions such as marketing, customer experience team and product team to enhance overall sales process as well as driving positive customer experience at point of sale
- Work with the Sales Director to drive best practice within our Customer Relationship Management system, ensuring a standardised efficient approach by all consultants in terms of pipeline management
- Assisting in sales campaigns from idea to delivery, including marketing initiatives.
- Working on ad hoc projects and continuous improvement team initiatives to support the sales process.
Your Background & Requirements
- Have at least 2-4 years coaching experience in a transactional sales environment. (B2C or B2B) ideally in a digital sales environment or at a minimum, the candidate must demonstrate a strong desire to understand the digital sales environment
- Solid knowledge of the sales process
- Track record of consistently exceeding targets and Key Performance Indicators in an inside sales role and/or coaching role
- Be ambitious, target driven and be used to exceeding a range of KPIs
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to build relationships easily
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to devise comprehensive reporting suite to track ROI
- Highly passionate, with an ability to empathise with coachees by seeing things from their perspective, and understanding their motivations and goals
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude in all interactions, coupled with a desire to help others achieve their goals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player, who thinks like an owner and takes a proactive approach to developing your coachees
- Hardworking, reliable and keen to progress your career
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong personal organisational and time management skills
- Willing to travel for short term assignments.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard in digital marketing. Our programmes are taught in over 80 countries around the world. We have certified more professionals to a single, industry validated standard than any other provider globally. Our training programmes are designed to bridge the gap between traditional academia and industry demands by providing qualifications that demonstrate competency in the digital marketing skills so highly sought after in the workforce today.
There is an excellent remuneration package for this role with OTE of €70k