Distilled SCH | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Ireland
Account Management / Communication Skills/ Media / Collaboration/ Financial Literacy / 5+ Years Experience in Sales
About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Strategic Key Account Manager to join our Media Team. You will report to the Head of Advertising, and will form part of the commercial team for Advertising. The successful candidate will maintain an accurate upkeep and understanding of pipeline management tools (Pipedrive), as well as sales reporting and forecasting. A good grasp and understanding of data and insights, and how to leverage them, to grow sales is key to being successful in this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building partnerships with financial institutions, with the aim of doubling the size of the partnership within three years by influencing marketing directors and their advertising agencies to increase revenue.
What will I be doing?
As a Strategic Key Account Manager you will:
- Grow finance-related revenue by working directly with the client and their advertising and media agencies to create commercial opportunities
- Establish solutions for each bank that supports their mortgage & lending needs
- Develop finance insights to enable the banks to track performance, and understand how to grow market share
- Develop proposals, presentations, and packages in response to briefs in a timely manner and to meet deadlines as required
- Work closely within teams on reporting and optimising performance of campaigns
- Partner with Motor and Marketplaces Teams to develop new revenue initiatives that support finance companies in generating more (and higher quality) leads for personal loans
- In conjunction with internal stakeholders, work directly with the correct stakeholders in the bank to create bespoke media products
- Partner with the product team to uncover currently un-known needs and use insight and data to engage on a strategic basis with Banks
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of Sales and Account Management
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- You have financial literacy – understanding client business, and key success drivers
- You have an understanding of the media agency industry or finance industry
- You are experienced in providing end to end solutions, from concept through to execution and reporting
- You are a great collaborator (collaboration with/across multiple teams is key to success)
- You work well under time pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- You are target driven, and goal-oriented
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We’re passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to reach your potential
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!