Bizimply | Not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Ireland
Customer Service / Communication / Attention to Detail / Self Motivated / Account Support
Bizimply has developed a great product that is loved by our customers, and we have a tremendous opportunity to scale what we’re doing to other territories and target sectors. Our Customer Success Team will be instrumental in helping us grow, by nurturing existing customers through the various stages of their lifetime with us. Working directly with our Customer Success Manager, this role will also work alongside our Sales, Marketing, and Development Teams.
- Support customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide training to customers, including monthly user webinars
- Log all conversations with customers in Salesforce
- Log Feature Requests and keep product roadmap up to date
- Log Bugs and keep track of resolutions within Slack/ Github
- Assist Sales Team with account onboarding
- Assist Customer Success with advanced account setup and adoption
- Create training materials and content
- Reach out to existing customers proactively when required by the Customer Success Manager
- Super-organised and very detail-oriented!
- You’re tech-savvy and you can easily learn to use technologies. You’re also interested in finding out why or how issues occur within the product, and how you can offer customers workarounds.
- Well able to provide training and teach people with patience.
- A great communicator, with both strong written and verbal skills.
- You’ll be friendly and outgoing, and will love dealing with people.
- Enthusiasm and a positive approach would be very beneficial.
- Results-focused, and comfortable working in a data-driven environment.
- Willing to learn, grow and develop with Bizimply.
What We Look For In Every Candidate:
We always look for ambitious self-starters, who enjoy a fast-paced environment. Flexibility is essential, as we’re at a stage of development where things change frequently. If you’re looking for somewhere to develop your career, there’ll be plenty of scope for the right candidate to grow with the business. We’re a friendly team, and we’re looking for someone we’ll enjoy working with!
- 2 years experience in technical support or similar position.
- Experience in a software sales environment would be a bonus.
- Experience giving product demos or training would be viewed favourably.