KAX Media Ltd.
We are looking for a Casino & Poker Commissioning Editor to work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high quality Freelancer content across Casino, Poker, Slots and Gambling news and strategy online publications.
The person in the role should be responsible for the sourcing, management and retention of suitable freelancer writers for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results.
This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
- Sourcing / Management and Retention of freelancers & commission of high-quality original content for several online platforms.
- Editing & Publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximise commercial goals and company strategies.
- Create a strategy and schedule for use of Freelancer content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals.
- Manage and account for Freelancer Budget and Resources
- Report to stakeholders on Freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements where merited for implementation.
- Work with stakeholders and product managers to deliver Freelancer content that aligns with sporting calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development.
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion or branding, depending on the occasion.
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met.
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content.
- Strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams.
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations.
- Experience writing and editing copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs.
- Experience in Editing and Publishing management across a Casino and Gambling environment.
- Fluent in English, and an excellent writer and communicator.
- Experienced in working within digital content writing (Gambling industry a plus).
- Flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content.
- Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products
- Knowledge of HTML and SEO
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics.
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
- A passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience of HTML
- Enthusiastic about the Casino industry in general
Comprehensive private Health Insurance with Laya
Flexible work environment
€400 Tax-free Gym Benefit
Monthly on-site massages
Fresh fruit deliveries
Excellent coffee and even better hot chocolate
Regular company events including annual summer races party
Company Paid Volunteer Day
PRSA through Irish Life
Regular employee spot awards
TaxSaver commuter scheme
Employee Bike to Work scheme
SEO Operations, Website Copywriting, Copywriter, Editing, Publishing, Freelance, Management, Casino Industry Experience