Title: First published in March 1856 as a monthly journal under the title, The Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette, the Gazette became weekly in 1880. Its name was changed to The Church of Ireland Gazettein 1900. A full archive of back copies is held at the Representative Church Body Library, Braemor Park, Dublin.
Tel: 048 92 675743
Fax: 048 92 667580
Title: The Furrow is a monthly journal for the contemporary Church. It enjoys an international reputation as a courageous and impartial forum for discussion of challenges facing the Church today and of the resources available to meet them.
Tel: 01 708 3741
Fax: 01 708 3908