In 2012, RTÉ Television had an average Adult share of 53% based on the commercial channels selling here (28 channels made up the other 47%).
We broadcast 19 of the Top 20 programmes and all 19 were home-produced by RTÉ.
Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / National / Consolidated
Belfast & London Office
Brian Kinder, Head of Sales, Belfast & London
Tel: +44 2890 442938
|Rate Type||Rate Description||Rate|
|Advertising Rates||All television advertising rates are negotiable with RTÉ. Please contact RTÉ TV Sales for further information|