Headcase Marketing, Homebird Studios, Newmarket, Dublin
Headcase are expanding our live events team & are looking for experienced event & project managers to join us for upcoming projects, events & buzz..
A great opportunity to upskill & work in a creative & fun space – and alongside a closeknit, passionate, sound team!
Get in touch if the below sounds like you:
- Passionate about Live Events
- Hardworking with A Positive Attitude
- A Minimum of 1 years Experience in Events Industry management
- Great Communication Skills
- Leadership experience
- Confident in dealing with clients and consumers in front facing brand Roles
- Strong Operational & Logistical Understanding
- Full, Clean Driver’s License
- Van Driving, Van Loading & Event SetUp Experience
- Ideally 25+, but younger candidates considered subject to experience.
- Available to work flexible/Event hours
- Sound & a Cultural Fit with Headcase.ie
Check Some of our Work – http://www.headcase.ie/
PLEASE NOTE – All Applicants must complete & sumbit the form below to be considered for the role;
Go to this link to complete your application – https://forms.gle/x9AyHUw9xqEiRok87