Artizan | Salary not disclosed | Part-time | 27 Merrion Square N, Dublin 2, D02 W960, Ireland
Artizan seeks a client-focused, commercially astute project manager with digital industry experience
We’re looking for a high-performing project manager with an excellent track record, a sharp eye for detail and an unwavering focus on project delivery. The successful candidate will have over three years’ experience within the digital industry in client-facing roles.
The main purpose of this role is to free up time for the company owners to develop the business.
You will be required to:
- Own your projects: from the smallest detail to long-term success, you will keep everyone moving, spot potential challenges and avoid them and help everyone deliver their best work
- Work closely with clients to understand new and changing requirements, with the ability to communicate these to technical and design teams and ensure delivery of the highest standard
- Build strong and trusting relationships by showing competence and commitment, ability to think on your feet and provide intelligent and simple solutions to challenges
- Organise and deliver (when required) client training
- Manage internal processes, project budgets & schedules, timesheets and cash flow
- Work as an enabler and simplifier to foster a positive and productive work space
A little bit about you:
- You possess a logical, objective, organised and systematic approach to work
- You have a passion for digital marketing solutions and understand the digital development lifecycle
- You have the capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
- You have strong problem solving skills: work independently, see different aspects to a problem and identify multiple possible solutions
- You have great project management skills: an ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- You are fluent in English and available to interview in Dublin immediately
A little bit about us:
- We are a committed group of talented peers with a passion for what we doWe’re selective about the projects we take on
- We are a multi-award-wining brand at the forefront of the Irish digital industry
- We foster a supportive, collaborative environment – only together can we create something great
- We encourage transparency and facilitate open communication
- We are interested in what you have to say – add your voice to how we do things
- We embrace autonomy in your role
- We value the work/life balance
If this position is of interest to you, we’d love to hear from you.
Artizan is a multi-award-winning brand at the forefront of Irish web design. We are a team of talented individuals with extensive experience, flair and passion for we do. We design and develop innovative online solutions for brands who want to communicate effectively with their audience.
That can only come about through passion, talent, experience and creative collaboration. We listen intently and work creatively to extract, present and market our clients’ uniqueness in way that is distinctive, engaging and impactful.
We’re always on the lookout for smart individuals to join our team who have a passion and aptitude for what they do along with a good measure of positive energy and big ideas.