Digital Marketing Institute | Salary not disclosed | Full-time | Dublin, Ireland
Digital Marketing / E-Learning / Team Player / Customer Focussed / Ability to reach target sales / Creative Selling / Consultative Selling
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Professional to join our B2C Sales Team at the Digital Marketing Institute. In this role you will be joining a successful team that sells professional courses and certification to business professionals seeking to upskill in the area of digital. This role will be based out of our Head Office in South Co Dublin.
The Digital Marketing Institute recently secured a €26 million growth investment from a prominent US based growth equity firm, Spectrum Equity, and now, as the business embarks on an extensive period of growth it will provide the right candidate with an exciting and career defining opportunity.
The focus of this role
Our Online Training Sales Consultant will be an exceptional and passionate sales professional who is organized and has a hunger and drive to convert inbound leads using a consultative approach. This is the perfect position for an individual who wants to grow their career in sales within a dynamic work environment where you will be working with industry leaders.
We will provide you with the tools for success, including a comprehensive induction training program; the chance to complete our world-class digital programs; and a positive sales environment in which the wealth of experience is freely shared across team members. In addition to this, you’ll receive ongoing training to help you develop your career in the direction you want.
- High performer in converting sales, who is highly target driven & motivated
- Demonstrate success through a consultative sales approach
- Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
- Experienced in working within a fast paced sales environment
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude, coupled with natural sales instincts
- Customer focused & a team player
What we are looking for
- At least two years’ experience working within a proactive sales and environment selling products or services to consumers, small businesses or corporate companies, Experience within the education sector is desirable but not essential
- 3rd Level Qualification (Diploma or Degree in a business discipline) preferable
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing sectors and technologies is preferable.
- Flexible and open to change as this role will change and evolve as the Digital Marketing Institute grows
Perks and Benefits of Life at Digital Marketing Institute
- We are a dynamic, thriving and innovative work environment. We’re based in Dun Laoghaire, with office views overlooking Dublin Bay.
- We offer competitive salaries and commission structures, 22 day’s holidays per year, a newly launched Learning & Development program, access to any of our courses, a great social calendar, with quarterly days and nights out, who wouldn’t want to work with us!