Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland
Who we are:
Based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Code Institute enables the pursuit of life-changing opportunities through software development education. Code Institute is the Fastest Growing Credit-Rated Coding Bootcamp in Europe. The business was set up in response to the global skills shortage in software development and our course curriculum is developed in partnership with our Industry Advisory Council including PayPal, GSK, Accenture, Capgemini, IBM and more. This ensures that the tech we teach is industry-validated thereby enhancing graduate employability. To date, we are operating in Ireland, UK, The Netherlands, Sweden, USA, Berlin, and Singapore. We are a global company, who conduct business through English only.
Duties and responsibilities:
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding Marketing team and gain hands-on experience working as a member of a global tech company. You will be creating engaging online content for websites, blogs, social media, emails, white papers and case studies for a wide variety of B2B clients within the technology sector. This is an exciting fast-paced workplace, where you will be mentored by industry experts.
- Support content manager in producing the B2B content strategy
- Research, recommend and produce white paper content
- Develop an effective B2B email strategy
- Create video content for social media channels
- Create engaging content for website and blogs
- The opportunity for a permanent contract after 6 months
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment the successful candidate should possess the following:
- 5+ years copywriting experience in a B2B Hi-Tech sector is a must
- Agency experience is a plus
- Understanding the fundamentals of B2B marketing
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accountability and self-motivation
- Excellent persuasive and writing skills
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Level 8 (or higher) degree in marketing, media or communications.
- Copywriting experience in a B2B Hi-Tech sector
- English fluency.