What you’ll do
- Work with the content team and various stakeholders to create content for web pages, support hubs, sales collateral and other product and marketing content.
- Create B2B content for jobbio and partner sites with a focus on technology and HR.
- Prepare copy for company briefs, presentations and reports.
- Work with marketing and communications team to ensure optimisation and reach of published content.
- Build articles in WordPress and any other blog platforms/sites as required.
- Contribute to the creation of engaging taglines for social media and advertising campaigns.
- Present complex information in a way that is succinct, easy to understand and in line with Jobbio’s tone of voice.
- Source and work with experts and contributors to ensure well-rounded and highest quality content.
- Explore current digital marketing/content trends and advise on best practice.
Who you are
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Background in journalism or marketing with a focus on B2B strategy preferred
- Experience working with WordPress and/or other CMS
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience writing for a product or technical publication would be an advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you
- Work with the world’s most innovative companies
- Centrally located office (baggot street) with loads of great food options around
- Reekly yoga and gym classes
- Relaxed / smart-casual dress code
- Monthly team bonding activities