BusinessinChina.ie, part of Unique Communications, is a small dynamic marketing agency that helps Irish companies do business with China, and Chinese companies do business with Ireland.
We are now offering an exciting IMMEDIATE opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Intern to join our friendly and hard-working team for a 3-6 month internship (depending on your experience) and with the potential for a full-time position on completion of the internship, depending on your performance.
At Business in China you will work on a range of China focused client projects as well as some exciting internal projects inc. digital magazine publication, video production, website and social media management.
Your responsibilities will be all-encompassing and will include market research in Ireland and China, assisting in developing Chinese marketing plans, Chinese social media marketing (wechat, weibo, youku), online and offline marketing & PR, and assistance with general office administration, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to gain excellent hands-on marketing experience in a small progressive and dynamic company.
Our office is conveniently located in the Guinness Enterprise Centre, beside the Guinness Storehouse, in the heart of Dublin and close to all transport links.
• Fluent Written & Spoken Mandarin & English
• Experience of English-Chinese translation
• Relevant Marketing/Business Qualification
• Knowledge & experience of Chinese Social Media & ecommerce (inc. Weibo, WeChat, Youku etc) & Online marketing channels
• Experience in Chinese travel agents/Chinese tourism sector of benefit
• Good understanding, knowledge of and contacts in Chinese market
• Interest in Ireland, marketing, tourism, magazine/website article writing
• Excellent Communication & Computer Skills
• Very strong attention to detail
• Strong Initiative, Ambition & Self Motivation
• Willingness to commit to internship
How to Apply:
Please email your CV with full details of any previous relevant projects &/or work experience and your role and responsibilities.
What date are available to start the internship?
What is your current visa? Student or Graduate, and expiry date?