Ripple Marketing, Sandyford
€25,000 – €32,500
Ripple Marketing is a Digital Marketing solutions agency based in South Dublin.
Digital Marketing, Design, Sponsorship, Events and satisfied clients are at the core of our business.
Were looking for a Digital & Creative Marketing Executive to join us here in Ripple Marketing!
To support our growing team and varied client base, we need a highly organized Digital & Creative Marketing Executive to join our team. This role covers Social media, Google AdWords, evtns and sponsorship projects with a strong focus on improving and providing innovative digital solutions for current and future clients.
Our business is growing and varied, and we are looking for a Digital & Creative Marketing Executive who is keen to join a hardworking, fun loving team. At Ripple we pride ourselves in providing our clients with key solutions and unrivalled service while ensuring we enjoy ourselves along the way!
Key responsibilities include:
The selected candidate will be involved in the planning and execution of a range of campaigns on behalf of clients from the events, property, sports, tourism and sponsorship sectors.
This is an opportunity for a passionate team player with a keen eye for innovation and creativity as well as an extensive knowledge of current online trends to assist Ripple across many areas including digital marketing, tourism, property and sponsorship.
If the below sounds like you, please get in touch!
- 2 years experience in the online marketing space specific to social media
- Strong ability to generate content ideas in fast-paced environment
- Awareness and understanding of current social media marketing trends
- Experience in social media advertising and budget management
- Relevant experience in strategic planning, content creation, management and reporting across multiple social media accounts and channels
- A proven track record of generating sales/leads via social media channels
- Excellent writing ability
- Flawless attention to detail
- Proficiency in creative skills ie. photoshop, videography/photography
- A can-do attitude with superb work ethic
- Ability to integrate into a hardworking, fun loving team (Ripple is full of foodies, so if you know your food youre bound to hit the ground running!)
- Candidate must have a full clean Irish driving licence
As a reward for your commitment to the role you will receive an excellent salary and the chance to work with some of the biggest brands and events in Ireland. You will join a young dynamic team with the opportunity to influence major digital marketing campaigns and contribute to driving further business growth.