ULearn, 89 Harcourt Street, Dublin
Salary:30,000 – 42,500
ULearn’s vision is a world where learners everywhere become passionate about the power of their own learning. ULearn’s mission is to empower learners everywhere through using and sharing proven, high leverage learning techniques in all of our content, programmes and courses. We want everyone at ULearn to commit to making a positive impact on the lives of everyone who interacts with any part of what we do.
ULearn is now opening dialogues with experienced Digital Marketing Specialists to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This will involve support of our Customer Success Team in their B2C channel as well as our international B2B Partner channel. Our content and reach is both multilingual and multinational which presents the successful candidate with an interesting and challenging set of problems to solve. The Sales Manager and the Executive will be on hand to provide strategic and operational assistance as you navigate toward your goals.
ULearn operates in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for someone who would thrive in such a space. The candidate should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for digital data-driven marketing, advertising and, above all else, the ULearn mission, vision and values.
- Commitment: commit to making a positive impact on the lives of everyone who engages with the people, content and services of ULearn
- Ethics: uphold the highest ethical standards in dealing with learners, colleagues and stakeholders
- Mind, Body, Spirit: we believe that everyone who works or learns with ULearn should stay healthy, happy and strong
- Activation: you are more than just your role – delimit yourself and meditate on improvement. Only you can decide to have a higher level of involvement
- Growth: you can be more than you are today. Everyone is accountable for their own improvement and the improvement of ULearn
- A Will to Win: ULearn is a business – we are working together and playing to win
- Teamwork: there are no boundaries around quality. We work together to meet the needs of our learners everywhere
- Respect: We value our people and encourage their development – we have no time for bullying or backbiting
You must have a strong grasp of current marketing platforms and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Sales KPIs are reviewed monthly and quarterly, syncing to performance reviews both in terms of the OKR as well as any bonus / incentive schemes agreed upon with sales managers and staff.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns to our international clients including SEO/SEM, AdWords (PPC) email and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain campaign microsites, portals and landing pages
- Work on social media engagement on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok etc
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing & sales verticals to assess against goals (Return on engagement and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on these insights
- Photoshop & design skills for engagement materials (icon & infographics, branding in-house images, image layering and colour grading, posters, flyers etc)
Strong Skills in
- Collaborating with other department roles to create digital campaign content (landing pages, etc.) and optimise user experience
- Analysis – utilise strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Brainstorming of new and creative digital growth strategies
- Optimizing existing and suggesting improvements to user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Understanding of the EFL industry would be a strong advantage to the candidate
- 3+ years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimising channel campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate campaign tests
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong knowledge of design programmes like Photoshop, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Demand-Side Platforms (e.g., Facebook Ads Manager, RocketFuel, MediaMath, AAP)
- Experience in marketing automation and lead nurturing, working with platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement