7 Beckett Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin
Trilogy Technologies is a leading provider of IT managed services for businesses across Ireland and the UK. We offer career progression opportunities for all, in a fun and caring environment. Following our recent acquisition of Zinopy, our portfolio has deepened to cover a range of specialised security and virtualisation managed services. These companies now form Trilogy Technologies Group and we have plans to further grow our customer base in existing and new markets.
Purpose of the role
Trilogy Technologies is seeking an enthusiastic graduate to be based at our Dublin headquarters to work closely with our Group MD in a key project associated with the strategic growth of the Group, aligned with the strategic marketing plan.
The graduate will engage in research and development of existing and new targeted markets in relation to Trilogy’s managed security, virtualisation and cloud services portfolio, working closely across the various solutions and services teams within the Trilogy Group.
The ideal candidate will be a business or marketing graduate and will possess the skills to work proactively and engage with key stakeholders across the Trilogy Group teams.
Role and responsibilities
- Primary and secondary market research into key sectors and industry verticals for Trilogy Group in line with the strategic marketing plan.
- Identify, profile and contact potential customers in the context of primary research to determine their needs, requirements and validate pain points that are assumed to be addressed by the Trilogy’s service.
- Use a variety of techniques to research and target potential prospects.
- Identify other relevant stakeholders in the market eg trade associations, industry groups/networks.
- Develop a customised lead generation strategy for target markets and customers as agreed with sales directors based on research findings.
- Set-up a process to develop and maintain key information profiles for target prospects to drive lead generation.
- Developing a consistent pipeline based on research outputs.
- Define, design and manage campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Monitor competitor trends and activity. Identify strengths and weaknesses of existing competitors including comparative pricing research.
- Competitor service and competitor route to market direct/distribution/partner/digital analysis.
- Use web-tools to measure performance.
- Commercially aware with strong focus on technology marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and proactively drives own standards, development and business goals.
- Flexible with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Education and experience
- Third level degree in business or marketing.
- An interest in technology would be an advantage.
Click HERE to apply for this job.
view other Zinopy roles