Qualtrics, Dublin, Ireland
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Expectations for Success
You will have a track record of successfully managing paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, & landing page optimisation. You will leverage that experience to build and manage programs on all relevant digital advertising channels. Through careful tracking and optimisation, you generate demonstrably ROI-positive leads and fuel Qualtrics’ growth in EMEA.
A Day in the Life
- Execute, manage and oversee all digital advertising including PPC, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Own measurement and tracking requirements for all digital advertising ensuring we can track all stages of the funnel and effectively report on ROI
- Analyse and report on key performance data to marketing and sales team leaders.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Manage any key 3rd party vendor or vendor relationships
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Work closely with the web development team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials about digital marketing
- Passionate about digital marketing and enthusiastic to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics or related subject
- Passion for data analysis and working towards a clearly defined metric
- 3-4 years well rounded digital marketing experience
- Agency experience will be a plus
- Experience working with Marketo/Salesforce
- Google Adwords Professional certification
- Ability to speak additional languages a plus
- Experience working with bid management tools a plus
- Experience of running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
- Experience working with Qualtrics a plus
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Click HERE to apply for this job.