KAX Media Ltd
About Gambling.com Group
Gambling.com Group is the leading performance marketing company in the online gambling industry. Our brands include Gambling.com, Bookies.com, CasinoSource and Slotsource, among others. We are a fast moving and fun environment, where you will get the opportunity to help shape major brands and be involved in campaigns that have positive impact on the business.
The job is full-time and will be based at our headquarters in Dublin.
We are looking for a Product Owner to own one of our various product lines and website groups. The Product Owner will be responsible for defining the Vision, Strategy and Roadmap. The Product Owner will translate business and technical requirements into features that will amaze, educate and help the users of our Web and Mobile App assets.
The role will control day to day product decision-making on an SEO and User led product mission. Through Agile and Design thinking processes the Product Owner will work closely with Product Managers and collaborate with business leadership teams cross functionally along with the core development, QA, design, UX research, content, sales, and marketing teams.
- Understands the product & commercial needs and how they translate into functional and technical requirements
- Leads the requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders’ input
- Is responsible for writing user stories with acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and communications, running show and tells and tracking benefits realization
- Know your data and measure your KPI’s so you can respond accordingly to shifts in performance.
- Coordinate product and feature launches with the core Agile team and with strong collaboration with teams across the business and relevant stakeholders
- Manage the full lifecycle of our products and features and bring thought leadership on how cross-functional teams can work together to deliver them.
- Manage and prioritize concurrent products and features and is someone who can adapt to an ever evolving and changing environment, ensuring the balance between the right feature delivery and resolution of live issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using tools such Google Analytics, Jira and Confluence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to break down complex problems and resolve them in a rigorous and structured manner
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience in working across multiple delivery methodologies Agile, KanBan, Waterfall, DevOps Education, Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a business or technology discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar discipline as a Product Owner or as a Web Analyst, with experience performing A/B tests.
- Experience with, Invison, HotJar, usertesting.com, SEMrush is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Sports betting/ igaming business would be advantageous
- Scrum certification would be advantageous
Comprehensive private Health Insurance with Laya
Flexible work environment
€400 Tax-free Gym Benefit
Monthly on-site massages
Fresh fruit deliveries
Excellent coffee and even better hot chocolate
Regular company events including annual summer races party
Ergonomic work environment with aeron chairs and electric height adjustable desks
Company Paid Volunteer Day
PRSA through Irish Life
Regular employee spot awards
TaxSaver commuter scheme
Employee Bike to Work scheme