Dotdynamic is looking for an SEO Associate to join us in helping our amazing clients create great online experiences. We are looking for someone who will be able to implement search engine and inbound marketing strategies using all relevant online channels and a superior knowledge of online marketing to put our clients way ahead of the competition.
As an SEO Associate, you will likely have had a few years of experience in some engine marketing disciplines (either with another company or agency, or through your own projects), and we want to help you take things to the next level. You will be working with us in creating and implementing exceptional online marketing campaigns and will eventually take on accounts and campaigns of your own. As your experience grows, you will need to be able to work across a variety of online marketing disciplines.
Primarily this role is focused on driving traffic and increasing ROI for our clients. Day to day this position could involve a range of tasks including developing and executing SEO strategy, keyword research, competitor analysis, analysing data, reviewing the technical aspects of a client’s website, optimising on-site content and landing pages, creating and analysing progress reports, collaborating with colleagues on holistic online marketing strategy, communicating with clients, and pitching content to online publications.
This is a full-time position based in our Longford office location.
- One to two years of experience in search engine marketing or a related online marketing related discipline.
- Technical SEO knowledge including the ability to audit a site for common SEO issues, make written best practice recommendations, and implement or oversee site improvements.
- SEO research, strategy and optimisation skills including keyword research, competitor analysis, and the development of link earning content strategies.
- Commitment to the continuous development of your search marketing skills. Staying up to date with industry news and blogs, and staying ahead of industry trends.
- Very disciplined, organised, & self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, data analysis, and communication skills.
- Drive and ambition to learn and do bigger and better things.
- Good writing skills.
- Results driven with strong attention to detail.
Any of the following skills will make you a much stronger candidate for this position:
- Knowledge of local, national, and international SEO strategy.
- Public Relations.
- Marketing strategy development and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing
Working with and reporting to the Inbound Marketing Specialist, your duties will include:
- Continually developing and leveraging skills such as Inbound Marketing; on-site, off-site and technical SEO; and Digital PR to contribute to the delivery of holistic online marketing campaigns.
- Developing and executing creative search marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Market, audience, keyword, and competitor research to develop online marketing strategies and tactics.
- Developing and communicating on-site SEO advice for clients in areas such as content marketing, information architecture and technical issues.
- Developing and communicating off-site strategies for content promotion, link acquisition, and brand coverage.
- Creating reports to communicate the outcomes of our work to clients and ensure we are meeting their goals and more.
- Continually developing new creative strategies and tactics to increase our client’s online visibility, reach and influence.
- Assisting the team with development of online marketing proposals.
- Working with the Director to develop and execute online marketing strategies to market Dotdynamic.
The successful applicant will work with us from our new Longford office location.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- There will be opportunities for advanced training after completing your first year of employment.
- Training and opportunities to obtain relevant certifications will be provided and encouraged throughout your employment.