House of Ireland, 114 Grafton St.
About House of Ireland
House of Ireland is one of Ireland’s leading retailers of Irish and international luxury giftware, crystal, clothing, jewellery, china and linen. With our flagship store on Lower Grafton St. in the centre of Dublin and travel retail stores in Dublin Airport and in Belfast City Airport, House of Ireland showcases over 200 internationally recognised brands including Waterford Crystal, Belleek, Newbridge Silverware, Barbour and Swarovski.
Digital Marketing – eCommerce – PPC Executive
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing executive to join our e-commerce team. You will work with a Web Developer and Front-end Digital Media Designer to grow House of Ireland’s online sales across all channels. You will work closely with our Senior Management team in terms of our overall e-commerce development. We are looking specifically for dynamic candidates with strong PPC & SEO skills and experience who have the ability and desire to manage House of Ireland’s Digital Marketing efforts to increase online sales internationally.
- Build online sales through House of Ireland’s website, Facebook, Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay & other 3rd-party channels.
- Develop and implement Digital Marketing campaigns using PPC, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Google Shopping, Email, Video, SEO and Social Media Advertising (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc.).
- Measure and report on campaign performance using Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- Manage website content appropriately for SEO, produce ad content for PPC campaigns, develop blog content and manage product database (images, descriptions and product findability).
- Manage contact database and increase subscriptions through web-marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer/Front-end Digital Media Designer and Web Developer to develop content for frequent email marketing newsletters and improve overall website performance and UX.
- Ensure a consistent multi-channel approach between digital and in-store marketing/PR.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Third Level Degree or Masters in Digital Marketing or a related field.
- A Google Adwords Certificate in Search, Display and Shopping would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- “Hands-on” demonstrable expertise and experience in use of Digital Marketing tools, in particular: PPC, SEO tools, Google Shopping, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools and eCommerce Link Building.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of PPC advertising through Social Media and measuring impact of advertising campaign.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Click HERE to apply for this job