CoachWho, Grand Canal Square, D2
We are looking for a Social Media and Web Content Writer intern on a part-time basis for 4 months. A strong understanding of the fitness industry is a must.
Our team helps people discover talented fitness and wellness instructors and coaches in various disciplines in their city. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for fitness and for creating world class digital content to feature on our platform and on our social media.
This is an unpaid internship offering the right candidate the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. Travel allowance and some expenses will be provided.
- Understand the voice, audience and goals of CoachWho to produce social media and web written content that inspires engagement and builds trust.
- Create relevant, original, high-quality written content for social media, web blogs and other digital communications
- Research, and obtain information as needed to complete projects to best of ability
- Follow calendar of projects and requests and deliver the written content in a timely manner.
- Brainstorm and implement creative ideas and strategies to further promote social media engagement.
- Welcome feedback, edits, and changes to content while maintaining a detail-oriented eye
- Contribute to the building of our digital content strategy through competitive analysis, benchmarking and capturing best practices
Key Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of content experience within an in house marketing department or advertising/interactive agency environment
- BA in English, journalism, communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in web/social content writing for the fitness industry
- Passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through storytelling
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Previous experience of social management tools preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics preferred.