Ryanair, County Dublin
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO? emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketeer to join their busy Digital Department. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Europe’s biggest and best digital platforms in a fast-paced environment.From the cockpit and cabin to our state-of-the-art head office in Dublin, we want bright, talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate, love a challenge and who like to get stuck in.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will:
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing in the overall management of the Digital Marketing department and team, who are responsible for all the planning and delivery of marketing initiatives (for all products) which run across Ryanair’s owned media platforms; Ryanair.com, Ryanair App, CRM channels.
- Oversee the marketing planning process, providing guidance and strategic direction to our Digital Marketing Pods who are dedicated to meeting the goals and objectives for each of our customer lifecycles: Retain, Win Back, Upsell
- Keep track of marketing initiatives (tactical and strategic) planned by the team to ensure they are delivered on-time, with superb attention to detail and reported upon in a timely manner.
- Manage the backlog of marketing optimisation initiatives for all ancillary and flight related products.
- Keep abreast of our KPIs and objectives, ensuring we are following a roadmap to achieve these, reporting back on performance.
- Build strong and collaborative stakeholder relationships throughout the business, becoming a key point of contact for our department, improving outbound comms.
- Lead the implementation of marketing projects/initiatives which span all customer lifecycles.
- Act as a point of escalation within the department.
- Always know what initiatives we are targeting our customer base with and how these are performing
- Manage a backlog of marketing optimisation tasks.
- Collaborate with senior level stakeholders and present at C-Level
- Improve our creative, messaging and the integration of our channels so we can improve conversion through our marketing to the customer base.
- Ensure our ancillary and flight related products such as Ryanair Rooms, Ryanair Car Hire, Seats, Bags, Priority & 2 Cabin Bags are being supported in customer programs and are hitting their conversion targets.
- Ensure customers and personalisation are part of everything we do.
- Over 5 years’ experience working in fast paced, large marketing department
- Comfortable with using analytics and working with an Insights team to understand the incremental performance of our initiatives
- Experience of managing a specialist marketing function
- Demonstrable experience of building strategic plans, especially in CRM channels (Email and Push)
- Good knowledge of personalisation tactics
- Good knowledge of mobile marketing
- A growth mind-set with a passion for making a real difference and getting the job done
- Highly organised
- Effective communicator
- Experience dealing with Director and C Level Executives
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Some people management experience is an advantage