Jobbio is seeking an Experienced Full Stack Python Web Developer to join our growing Engineering team in Dublin. The role involves the design and development of software for our web sites and API services.
You will work closely with our Engineering and Product teams to build exciting web applications and integrations for the Jobbio Job Marketplace and Sales Channels.
The role involves a significant level of responsibility and we require a candidate with a strong level of proven commercial experience in the delivery of software for web services and applications.
- Work with the Engineering and Product Teams to discuss, design and deliver web applications and services
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation
- Python (2 Years or more)
- Django Framework (any experience of this or similar Frameworks is required)
- EmberJS Front End Development, or similar
- Web Design and Development (3 years or more)
- Linux Server (e.g. Ubuntu, Red Hat/CentOS)
- API and Integration Developments
- Git or similar source control systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or an equivalent qualification or level of work experience
What We Offer
We’re an easy bunch to get on with and have fun as we grow! We are team oriented and can turn to each other for advice any time. We are a meritocracy with lots of opportunities to progress.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored team events
- Wellness Programme
- Swift role progression
- Generous WFH allowances
- Opportunity to join a story which will be revolutionary on a global scale. Come and get involved if you’re up for a challenge!
Perks and Benefits
- Enjoy summer get-togethers
- Unlimited coffee and great banter
- Uber cool office space
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a vibrant team
- Great location with some select eateries nearby
- This is an exciting role for someone who is eager to make a big step in their career
Apply today and join our expanding team!
Jobbio is an employer branding and inbound hiring company that connects smart people to smart companies.
We’re an exciting Irish-founded startup with offices in Dublin, London and New York. Currently, we have 60 employees and promote a culture of collaboration, exploration and disruption.
The startup environment is fast-paced and ever changing, so if you’re a self-starter who is passionate about evolving technology, this is the place for you!