Ireland Website Design, Waterford
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE?
Do you love…
- Diving into the details of a problem to get to the root issue and create solutions that work for everyone?
- Help guide projects from idea to launch?
- Working with a diverse team of designers, writers, developers and marketers?
- Leading through strategic thinking and committed execution?
We do more than just build websites.
Chances are, if you join our team, the next project you help us create will help our customers make more money, gain freedom, and live a better life. And we think that is pretty cool.
If you think that’s cool too, you might be in the right place.
So, here’s the deal:
Our company, Ireland Website Design, is currently hiring for a super important, dynamic, awesome, exciting and influential role.
Stop reading now if you are NOT:
AMAZ-ING at what you do.
FULL of innovating smarts and know-how to figure out problems as they come in.
EXCITED about blazing a new trail in the digital agency space.
The right person for this role will have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience driving sales with marketing strategy and implementation in eCommerce
- Organisational skills that would put Marie Kondo to shame
- Serious attention to detail
- Experience managing and forecasting budgets
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with staff & customers
- Strong analysing skills to solve complex challenges and problems
- A passion for conversion optimisation strategies
- Flexibility on working on their own initiative and as part of a team
- A drive to achieve results with strong numeric ability to drive data-led decisions
This is optional, (but super beneficial):
- Experience with Teamwork suite of project management tools
As head of digital marketing, you’ll spend your days:
- Collaborating with 8+ other team members
- Working with relevant analytics and data tools to drive progress towards agreed KPIs
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers, suppliers and partners
- Driving strategies including search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and managing PPC and AdWords campaigns
- Developing and executing strategic digital marketing plans against a defined budget to maximise returns for clients
- Analysing and reporting weekly digital performance metrics
You will have access to:
- A team of A-Player designers, marketers, writers and sales experts
You’ll be in charge of making local, national and international companies’ online performances even better.