Ryanair, County Dublin
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz and Malta Air. Carrying over 152m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 86 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 39 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Ryanair are looking to add a key role to our central Sales & Marketing team in our Dublin head office. This role be a Maternity cover contract and will report directly into the Head of Sales & Marketing and will be working hand in hand with all S&M Managers across Europe.
- Plan, manage & coordinate the implementation of bespoke cooperative marketing plans on owned & paid media, between the Ryanair Sales & Marketing team and their tourism board partners across all markets / Europe
- Analyse campaign performance and generate insights on how to improve product portfolio and campaign proposals
- Coordinate and deliver post campaign reports
- Coordinate weekly update meetings with key internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all campaigns are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Proactively address issues in the implementation process
- In-depth understanding of both offline and online media / Digital Savvy
- Background in account/relationship management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven working experience on projects
- Fluent verbal and written English is essential. Other languages would constitute a plus
- Solid organizational skills including close attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident and upbeat personality.
- Support the central Sales & Marketing team on additional tasks whenever capacities require
- Run internal or cross-departmental projects if required
- Any other task which is being designated by the Head of S&M