Ryanair, County Dublin.
Ryanair is Europe’s largest airline, and No.1 travel website, carrying more than 140m customers per annum, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting more than 200 destinations in 40 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 200 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares even further and grow traffic to 200m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 32-year safety record.
Ryanair is looking to hire a Market Executive, Hotel Supply (Ireland, UK & Italy), to join the Ancillary Revenue team at the most exciting time in its development. The successful candidate for this role will report to the Hotel Market Manager, and the role will be based in our Ryanair Head Office, Dublin.
Results oriented, you will be responsible for delivering direct hotel supply for Ryanair, as we aim to disrupt the established accommodation market in Europe, by offering hotels lower commission rates, passed directly through as savings to customers, as we move closer to being the “Amazon of Travel”. You will join the best team in the industry and work closely with your counterparts in our Digital, IT, Marketing, CRM & Legal teams to deliver your objectives.
- Manage a defined geographical territory of hotels in Ireland, UK and Italy
- Sign up new hotels & groups, meet the hotel acquisition and retention targets.
- Ensure hotel listings are optimised with engaging content, all room types and rate plans when set live on the Rooms platform.
- Contact hotels to get special promo rates (e.g. mobile-only, package, closed-group rates) and ensure our direct rates are positioned to convert on Ryanair Rooms (growing market share of Rooms bookings)
- Contact hotels to resolve inventory & rate queries as well as ensure invoices are fully paid.
- Provide extranet self-service support for hotels & manage 3rd parties such as suppliers & channel managers
- Forecast sales for your portfolio of hotels, and prepare and deliver weekly management reports against agreed KPIs
- Work with our Labs team to add features and functionality to the Ryanair hotel extranet & connect to channel managers.
- Visit and travel to meet with hotel groups at least 20% of your time
- Fluent in English & Italian, advanced excel and excellent communication / presentation skills
- Relationship builder, business developer, problem solver, results oriented, numbers focussed
- 5 – 10 yrs experience in Hotel / Travel industry
- Degree level or equivalent required